Digital Marketing Account Manager
Guaranteed SEO is a Website Design and Digital Marketing company doing business since 1996. We are looking for an individual who loves to learn and takes pride in helping their clients achieve great results in search engines.
Business address and work location: 688 W Hastings St #710, Vancouver, BC, V6B 1P1.
Applicant must be able to work full time from our Vancouver office 5 days a week. The members of underrepresented groups are also encouraged to apply for the position.
Compensation and Duration
- The position is full time (40 hours per week) and permanent.
- Compensation will start between $42,000 and $48,000 per year, depending on the applicant’s profile.
The position we offer includes:
- Reporting and analysis of clients’ website performance from both a technical and conversion point of view … and recommendations on how to improve the overall performance of the sites.
- Implementation of all recommendations made, set up a strategic plan, organize and manage workload to fit clients’ budgets.
- Modifying and optimizing website related source code in order to increase page speed which includes tasks like leverage browser caching, enable compression on the web server or optimize/reduce the size of images.
- Modifying and integrating of HTML and CSS codes as per clients’ requests (coding in use).
- Planning and complete setup of Web Analytics (Google Analytics) which includes both a tracking code implementation into the source code directly and via Tag Manager. It also includes an event tracking and enhanced e-commerce implementation.
- Performing technical SEO audits, planning SEO and content strategy.
- Creating advanced keywords researches, planning and creating content for the website based on the research.
- Performing updates of WordPress (Content Management System for websites) plug-ins.
- Designing of a logical web architecture which is easy-to-follow for both visitors and crawl robots.
- Creating AdWords campaigns (Search, Display, Mobile, Remarketing…) and implementing the AdWords conversion tracking into the source code of the website.
- Google My Business account complete setup (Page creation, listing verification process, customization…), as well as social media account set up and customization (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest,…).
- Creating a website mockup in order to increase the number of goal completions (purchases, submitted contact forms, etc.) and improve the user experience.
- E-mail and oral communication with all clients on a regular basis to review the different reports generated.
- Keep a clean time-tracking record, enter notes in our project management software.
- Attending clients’ or company meetings when required.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a full-time position as SEO Specialist/Consultant in a Marketing Agency.
- Experience in performing technical full site SEO audits and generating custom reports on actionable and initiatives.
- Knowledge of best practices for organic search engine optimization.
- Extensive understanding of the Semantic SEO.
- Ability to perform advanced keyword research.
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics (e.g. hand implementation of Enhance Ecommerce, Event Tracking, Segmentation, Customization, Adwords…).
- Strong knowledge of Google Tag Manager.
- Solid knowledge of PPC and experience with implementation of AdWords tracking codes.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Some experience with the Bootstrap framework.
- Be able to edit and write the basic code for WordPress.
- Some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Be knowledgeable about UX/UI.
- Excellent knowledge of Google SpreadSheets and Excel (.csv and .xlsx) is a must.
- Good knowledge of other Office programs (Word and PowerPoint in particular).
- AdWords Certification would be considered as a significant asset.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification would be considered as a significant asset.
- Experience with SQL.
- International SEO experience.
- Experience with Asana Project Management system.
- Experience with Screaming Frog tool or equivalent.
- Experience with Cognitive SEO tool or equivalent.
- Experience with SEM Rush and MOZ Tools or equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree or University Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education would be considered as an asset.
Please send us your resume and a cover letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.