Request a Free Consultation CLOSE
Call Us
Toll Free: 1 (866) 588-8282
Phone: (604) 630-0767
Email Us
Public Relations: [email protected]
General Inquiries: [email protected]
Send Us A Message
Address

688 W Hastings St #480
Vancouver, BC, Canada
V6B 1P1

Our Team

Anne

Digital Project Manager
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I Speak: English, French
Years at Guaranteed SEO: 4.5
More Info +

Education

  • Master's degree in Management at Montpellier Business School, France
  • Master's degree in International Business and Marketing at University of Montpellier, France
  • University of Guelph, ON, Canada
  • University of Manitoba, MB, Canada

Certifications

  • Google Analytics
  • Google Mobile Sites
  • Adwords Fundamentals

Interests Include

  • Travel
  • Cooking
  • Nature
  • S.U.P.
  • Yoga
  • Music

Blog Posts I Wrote:

Passion and Energy, my keys to your success!

Hey! I am Anne, the passionate and energetic Mediterranean Digital Project Manager!

Let’s start from the beginning

I was born in France and 24 years later I graduated with master’s degrees in Management and International Business/Marketing after programs in several countries.¬†While my roots are Moroccan, Spanish and French, my wings are Canadian. I moved to Canada in 2006. ¬†After time spent in Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec, I moved to British Columbia in 2014. Today, I am a proud dual Canadian AND French citizen (yes, not French Canadian, Eric!).

My GuaranteedSEO adventure

I started the adventure with GuaranteedSEO in 2014 as a SEO Specialist, optimizing websites so they show up on Page 1 on Google. For about a year and a half, I was fully part of the Digital Marketing team and enjoyed working with clients in several industries. A chance for me to explore various markets, challenges and clients!

Becoming a #DigitalNomad, the dream came true!

After 2 years at the office, I decided to bring the adventure to the next level and became a #DigitalNomad for about a year, working and backpacking in no less than 10 countries!

Can you imagine yourself working after (or before) sledding a volcano in Nicaragua, learning Spanish with locals in Guatemala, sweating climbing Cambodian temples, wandering in remote Morocco, road-trippin around beautiful Tasmania or simply enjoying time back home?… I did it!

For my 4th year in the company, I share my work time between the office and other remote places.

What did GuaranteedSEO offer me?

Flexibility! That is one of the reasons I am still here, along with a nice team to work with.

A double job too: while I still invest time and passion in my SEO clients 30% of my time, I am the Digital Project Manager the other 70%!

Funny thing for a traveler, it’s my turn to be your guide through the process of getting a new website from A to Z … and beyond!

Work hard, play harder…

You can either find me behind my backpack or my stoves and pans. I love food! I enjoy stand up paddling, hiking, spending time with friends, reading and gardening… I have been spotted close to polar bears in Manitoba too!

I am just unable to stand still, I love planning, organizing and optimizing processes…, and with my kick-ass team, we will accomplish your next digital project!

Looking forward to working with you!

Questions For Anne?

Because being invisible is only good if you are a super hero !
Get in touch with us today & meet our team.
688 W Hastings St #480 Vancouver, BC, Canada V6B 1P1
Design and Marketing: Guaranteed SEO Victoria
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Icons by Icons8
© 2018 All Rights Reserved | Guaranteed SEO