Paid Per Click Advertising (PPC)
Guaranteed SEO Your PPC Agency in Vancouver
PPC Campaigns are the sponsored results that appear in search engine results when someone looks for a keyword related to the ad.
We are firm believers in the strength of a balanced approach to internet marketing. However, quality and good results can take time, especially with SEO, so if you are looking to increase your traffic and conversions right now, then paid advertising can be a very effective tool. Just be sure that your website is well designed and ready to welcome new visitors.
PPC campaigns are a daily task here at Guaranteed SEO. With over 20 years of experience in digital marketing, you can trust that we know how to target the right audience and show them relevant and high converting ads. Our PPC experts are Google certified and have the skills to run your campaigns with a healthy return on investment (ROI).
Properly set up and optimized PPC campaign can have a big impact on your business. Take a look at our PPC Case study and see how we increased by 1 000% the number of leads for one of our customer with PPC.
What PPC campaigns can we run for your business?
Guaranteed SEO can set up and run your entire campaign from start to finish: Search, Social Media, Display, Remarketing and more.
PPC campaigns are a daily task here at Guaranteed SEO. With over 20 years of experience in digital marketing, you can trust that we know how to target the right audience and show them relevant and high converting ads. Our PPC experts are Google certified and have the skills to run your campaigns with a healthy return on investment (ROI) or return on advertisement spending (ROAS).
There are our main PPC services:
- Paid Search: these ads will be at the top of the search results from Google Ads and Bing Ads. It allows your business to appear when people search for the keywords that better represent your products or services – so they are very interested in what you can offer!
- Display: you probably already saw display ads when surfing around the web, reading your favorite news website or blogs. They appear on third-party websites and apps, that are partners with media platforms. This will target your audience accurately based on browsers cookies, hobbies, topic searches, etc.
- Remarketing: Remarketing targets potential returning customers through their social media, emails, and search engines. Ninety percent of visitors leave a site without buying. Since many people glance at websites, this is a significant opportunity to convert casual visitors to customers.
- Social Media Advertising: Our main social media ads work is with Facebook and Instagram Advertising, since both are very popular networks – but we also do Linkedin ads for professionals. These social media gathered a huge amount of data, therefore they allow highly targeted ads.
Contact our PPC expert and get a free consultation to improve your leads and sales.
How Does PPC Work?
- You only pay when your advertisement is clicked on.
- Your ads will be instantly displayed in your chosen search engine once they have been set up.
- When done right, PPC ads can drive a significant amount of traffic to an advertiser’s website, in turn driving business and more sales.
- Buyer Beware, pay-per-click ads (especially those done through Google’s tool Adwords) can be complicated and frustrating to set up if you’ve never used them before.
- Getting the right ad to attract and engage prospects can be tough, but our team of experienced internet marketers can target your ads and help you attract new business leads.
- PPC is seldom set and forget. You need to analyse and adjust many parameters to get the best results and you need to keep in mind your competitors are probably trying to improve their campaigns too. This is why we recommend on-going analysis and monitoring as well as periodic review of your keywords, bids and target consumers.
- PPC is a great option, but it’s much more successful when combined with other web marketing techniques.