Online Paid Advertising
Sometimes You Need Results – Fast – Pay Per Click May Be Just The Tool For You.
PPC Campaigns are the sponsored results that appear in search engine results when someone looks for a keyword related to the ad.
We are firm believers in the strength of a balanced approach to internet marketing. However, quality and good results can take time so if you are looking to increase your traffic right now, then paid advertising can be a very effective tool. Just be sure that your website is well designed and ready to welcome new visitors.
Properly set up there is a lot of work that goes into a PPC campaign and how well this work is implemented has a big impact on your campaign’s effectiveness. As is the case with regular SEO, you need to research and select the right keywords first. The right price per click needs to be set in order to make sure you get the hits you want, and you need to monitor what is happening because everything can change from month to month or even day to day in highly competitive markets. Take a look at our PPC Case study and see how we increased by 1 000% the number of leads for one of our customer with PPC.
Contact us today for a free consultation
Guaranteed SEO can set up and run your entire campaign from start to finish.
We can also ensure your other internet marketing efforts and website are properly optimized to get the maximum benefit from your PPC campaign.
Alternatively we can provide our services on a one time/occasional basis. This generally involves an initial audit of the site and your keywords and comes with recommendations as to how to improve your PPC campaign. From there we can execute and manage the PPC campaign set up and ongoing management or leave the rest to your internal team to execute.
You will find us knowledgeable and easy to work with so let’s discuss what works best for you and get started on your paid advertising campaign, new customers are waiting to learn about you!
How Does PPC Work?
- You only pay when your advertisement is clicked on.
- Your ads will be instantly displayed in your chosen search engine once they have been set up.
- When done right, PPC ads can drive a significant amount of traffic to an advertiser’s website, in turn driving business and more sales.
- Buyer Beware, pay-per-click ads (especially those done through Google’s tool Adwords) can be complicated and frustrating to set up if you’ve never used them before.
- Getting the right ad to attract and engage prospects can be tough, but our team of experienced internet marketers can target your ads and help you attract new business leads.
- PPC is seldom set and forget. You need to analyse and adjust many parameters to get the best results and you need to keep in mind your competitors are probably trying to improve their campaigns too. This is why we recommend on-going analysis and monitoring as well as periodic review of your keywords, bids and target consumers.
- PPC is a great option, but it’s much more successful when combined with other web marketing techniques.