Do you want to boost E-commerce Sales?
When we talk about SEO for online stores, the rules shift dramatically. E-commerce SEO requires specific strategies to ensure you will attract the right customer to your store and close more deals. You don’t have an E-commerce website yet? We can develop one tailored made for you! Check out our E-commerce Development Services.
When it comes to E-commerce it maybe not enough to hire a company that is specialized in Digital Marketing only. You should trust your website to a team that has a wide knowledge of E-commerce SEO, like Guaranteed SEO.
We are an E-Commerce SEO Vancouver Agency with over 20 years of experience in this intricate topic, always ready to audit and configure your company’s website. In more than two decades we have worked with E-Commerce clients in different industries, from high-end custom furniture manufacturers to custom clothes printing, so we have a solid understanding of constraints of SEO for online stores.
The challenge of E-commerce SEO
With huge volumes of products, online stores may be hard to handle for search engine optimization. However, we are able to develop an effective and scaling-up approach to optimize large websites without losing focus onto details.
The apprehension of both the big picture and the details is what produces a great SEO strategy for online stores. So, if you are a well-established company or even a brand-new player on the market you should benefit from a good E-commerce SEO.
Our E-commerce SEO strategy
As your E-commerce SEO Vancouver Agency, this is how we will work with your online store:
- Technical audit – The first step is to analyze all of your pre-existent content in order to assess duplicated products, broken links and dead-end pages. Then we will get all of your valuable content indexed so your customers can easily navigate through it. As said before, technical aspects of e-commerce search optimization are very specific. So this is an essential part of the job.
- Keyword Research – Once the technical aspect of your website has been covered we need to start searching for valuable keywords for your business. This includes most of the time long tail keywords, which are less competitive and have a higher conversion rate. This step will influence your website architecture, URLs and all on-site SEO, because you need Search Engine to understand on which keyword a specific page should be triggered.
- Product optimization – This is what you were expecting when first started reading, correct? Fear not, we will give it proper attention. Your products will get everything they deserve to pop out at your customer’s eyes. We work with sales copy, design, images, on-page SEO, schema markups and so on. Everything will be reviewed and optimized so your product pages will be more visible.
- Category pages – category pages will be handled methodically. Think about going to the supermarket: even when you go to an unknown store, you can easily find vegetables and cleaning products. This happens because everything is categorized. We will make sure your customers can land your site through using category pages. Also, we will configure them to show up at specific keyword searches. They can be ranked just like your products.
- Design review – Last but not least, once your website structure fully operative, we will examine your design. It is useless to get you more customers if they can’t navigate your website properly, right? If your site’s visual elements are not into place, it is likely that your clients will buy somewhere else. So we will go through every important layout aspect. Using strategic visual items, such as well-placed call-to-actions, we can also increase your conversion rates.
Guaranteed SEO: Your E-commerce SEO Vancouver Agency
Are you ready to increase your e-commerce traffic and sales? Great! We are here to help you. Let’s trace the best SEO strategy for your business together. Contact our E-Commerce SEO experts and get a free consultation today!