SEO Consulting Services
Are you looking to boost your online presence with search engine optimization techniques? Guaranteed SEO is here for you – we are an agency with over 20 years of experience, ready to provide you with SEO consulting services.
We are here to help you achieve clear goals such as increasing your site’s traffic, ranking higher for significant keywords and improving conversion rates.
As a Google Partner, our company provides trustful SEO advice. We have assisted companies with different business models within all kinds of industries along the years: B2C, B2B or E-commerce, you name it. Even though the Search Engine Optimization guidelines are relatively the same for all websites, we know from experience that every client requires customized SEO recommendations.
What is covered in our SEO consulting services?
When you hire Guaranteed SEO to provide you with SEO consulting services, you will get 100% of our attention on your project. You can rest assured that we will take care of your website, from auditing to reporting. Our services include:
- Detailed SEO Audit: our first step is to analyze your existing website. Thanks to an SEO audit, we will be able to discover what might be hurting your rankings and set a plan to fix all issues. We would align our strategy with your business goals and schedule the work with your team. Our objective is to fix all the technical issues your website may have thanks to a Technical Audit and plan the best course of actions to get the most out of the search engines thanks to a Search Audit.
- Keyword Research: ranking high at Google is not enough; you need to be visible on searches that actually make sense for your business. This is why keyword research is so important. We will look for the best ranking opportunities for your site’s industry with a mix of branded and non-branded keywords, short and long tail keywords.
- Hands-on SEO plan: with your website ready to go and your keyword list at hand, it is time to close the deal with a tangible SEO plan. We will take your needs and objectives to heart and set short-term and long-term goals, prioritizing what is important for you.
- Training your in-house team: your team should always feel safe to stoke up your site with what you need – so we provide in-house training for them. They will be empowered to upload every change they need to – and you too.
- Competitor Analysis: rival companies may already have an SEO plan set in motion. We will investigate which strategies they are relying on, so we can make sure you will always pose a healthy competition online.
- Link Outreach: with Google fighting spammy and artificially built links all over the web, gaining a good domain authority is one of the most important yet one of the most challenging SEO signal to improve. While our philosophy is to focus more on your own website and content, we can find quality and meaningful inter-domain linking opportunities to give your online reputation a boost.
- Website redesign consultation: a website’s design can determine if a client will stay on a webpage or go elsewhere. With the Search Engines always evolving, they understand more and more the concept of user interface and user experience. Improving your design will not only boost the conversions you may be getting, but it will also give search engines more reasons to push your rankings up. We can help by providing a redesign consultation before any aesthetic changes.
- Monthly Reports: we would like to be as transparent as possible and will report to you monthly, on top of the day-to-day communication with your team. You will be able to see tangible results from the SEO strategy we put together for you. However, you’ll need to keep in mind that Search Engine Optimization is a long-term investment: the earlier you get started, the sooner you will see actual results for your business.
Are you ready to start building your way up on Google search pages? Contact us now and let’s make it happen.