Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Because being invisible is only good if you are a Super hero
At GuaranteedSEO, SEO is our specialty!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps you increase your website’s rankings in search engine results, making it easier for your clients and prospects to find you! All of our SEO account managers are trained to help you get to the top of the search engine results. SEO is our specialty; it’s in our name after all!
What Is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is the process of making sure:
- that the structure and content of your web pages meet the guidelines for optimal search engine recognition.
- that your pages and site rank as highly as possible in the major search engines.
A critical step of this process is selecting the keywords that represent best of your products and services.
Then you integrate them into your site and content, in a way that will allow robots to understand what your pages are about, and without disturbing the user experience of your website visitors.
Contact our SEO experts and get a free consultation to improve your rankings.
What Does SEO Entail?
Specific optimizations vary depending on the website and the conclusions of the audit that took place before the start of the SEO campaign. In general, any SEO strategy will include the following:
- Detailed keyword research to identify the exact keywords your customers may be using to find your product or service.
We discern which keywords are vanity and which are valuable, then we help you choose the best keywords to define the focus of your SEO campaign. We advise how to implement them on your website to generate quality traffic through organic searches.
- Structure, content, and layout of your pages are reviewed and optimized.
We provide an optimized version of your website’s structure and extended recommendations to improve your on-page SEO.
- Strategy for content development to create more relevant written elements on your website.
We would create new landing pages according to the keywords we are targeting. We would also edit your current pages to maximize their impact on your rankings.
- In-depth analysis of your domain authority and inbound links profile.
Ongoing reporting & analysis which includes details and recommendations regarding your website’s evolution as well as any recent search engine updates that may affect your SEO.
When required, our team also perform on-page changes or updates to implement the suggestions we make and maintain your hard-earned organic search engine rankings.
An Example of our Work:
Burnaby Blacktop Ltd. specializes in parking lot paving.